Continuing Education Seminars
What to Expect from Advanced Tissue Grafting
Time and Date: November 13, 2014 @ 6:30PM
Location Petroleum Club
111 Heymann Blvd
Lafayette, La 70503
Speaker James “Mickey” Finley, D.M.D., M.S.
– Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontics
– Clinical Assistant Professor, LSU School of Dentistry
Pre Registration fee: until Nov. 3, 2014 $60.00
Late Registration fee until Nov. 13, 2014 $75.00
C.E. Credits 3 Clinical C.E. Credits
Dinner will be served!
Fill out the registration form below completely and then click Submit. From there, you will get an address to send payment to. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our seminars.
- New Trends in Periodontial Management and Cancer Diagnosis– June 28, 2012
- Periodontal Update – Octobver 27, 2011
- Perioimpantitis Treatment and Implant Maintenance – July 21, 2011
- Dr. Toula Palaiologou D.D.S., M.S.
- Introduction to the Florida Probe – February 10, 2011
- Clinical Charting of the oral condition using the Florida Probe: A didactic and hands on course – February 11, 2011
- Angie Stone RDH BS
- Keasha Castille RDH
- Dr. James Finley
- Taking Care of Implants: A Hands-On Demonstration! – November 18, 2010
- Return to the Heart of the Matter – Part 1 – July 29, 2010
- Return to the Heart of the Matter – Part 2 – September 16, 2010
- Dental Hygienists and the law, where do the two meet? – April 29, 2010
- Excellence in Hygiene – October 29, 2009
- Excellence in Hygiene – May 14 – 2009
- Shirley Gutkowski RDH, BSDH
- Diagnostic Dilemmas – February 13, 2009
- Dr. Henry Gremillion (New Dean of LSU School of Dentistry and Panky Institute Instructor)